Hey, I'm Yi Ma, a 2nd year PhD candidate of College of Intelligence and Computing in Tianjin University. I'm a member of Professor Jianye Hao's research group.
I have an research interest in offline reinforcement learning and combinatorial optimization.
Besides, I'm a huge fan of basketball, snowboarding and orienteering.
- (IJCAI 2022) PAnDR: Fast Adaptation to New Environments from Offline Experiences via Decoupling Policy and Environment Representations [paper]
- (NeurIPS 2021) A Hierarchical Reinforcement Learning Based Optimization Framework for Large-scale Dynamic Pickup and Delivery Problems [paper]
- (KDD 2021) A Multi-Graph Attributed Reinforcement Learning Based Optimization Algorithm for Large-scale Hybrid Flow Shop Scheduling Problem [paper]
- (ICML 2020) Dynamic Knapsack Optimization Towards Efficient Multi-Channel Sequential Advertising [paper]
- (IJCAI 2020) Learning to Accelerate Heuristic Searching for Large-Scale Maximum Weighted b-Matching Problems in Online Advertising [paper]
- (IJCAI 2020) KoGuN: Accelerating Deep Reinforcement Learning via Integrating Human Suboptimal Knowledge [paper]
- (BIBM 2019) Integrating Sequence and Network Information to Enhance Protein-Protein Interaction Prediction Using Graph Convolutional Networks [paper]